Tuesday, February 4, 2014

SOG Digi - Best Man & Formal Mae

Hey there! Me again with this week's awesome Digi release!! I was crazy excited about this one, because not only do we get an amazing Formal Mae, but we also get Best Man, which can either be an adorable Bromance or a cute gay couple. You choose. Totally cool, yeah? To start, we have Best Man. If any of you know me, you know I'm a kind of crazy Drarry fan. (Drarry = Draco/Harry fanfiction) I've even been known to write it. So when I saw this digi, I instantly thought of them and colored them up accordingly. *Winks* I think they are super cute and I want to smoosh them together and yell "KISS!". *Clears throat*


Moving on.....

And then we have the ever so stylish Formal Mae in her swanky gown. She's totally rockin the Angelina Jolie leg pose, which I love. I'm crazy about how her dress turned out in the red. I used to be terrified to color red, but now it's one of my favorite colors. The sentiment is also one of my faves from the I Do stamp released in December. I've been using the heck out of that set!

I hope you guys find some inspiration here, or at the very least some entertainment. *Grins* Go to the shop to get yours, and while you're at it, swing by and visit the blog for this month's challenge: Misting & Masking! As always there are some fun prizes up for grabs. AND if you haven't seen the news yet, we now have a very active Facebook Group that will be taking the place of the Ning Community, so join us over there for more inspiration, crazy conversations and general tomfoolery.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Drarry. THAT KILLED ME. lullz! (i'd totally love to read your fanfic!)
    2. Creative Girl by Cosmo Cricket. dontcha freaking love that?
    3. you rocked the red.
    4. have i told you lately that i lurve you?!

    ReplyDelete