Monday, April 30, 2012

Craft Room

I thought I would share a few pictures of my newly finished craft room

 It's a bit cramped, but I've managed to fit everything I need. Including my cat, Asher.
 Since this picture was taken, I've actually added more boxes and downgraded my action figure collection. It broke my heart, but I'm over 30 now...so....yeah.
 My desk is to the left, and my Husband's is to the right. He can be in their working on music while I work on my cards. The steampunk prints are from a fantastic shop on Etsy. They print on old encyclopedia pages and it looks awesome.
 I'm what is apparently referred to as a 'collector'. The drawer next to this is filled as well...I have them all....*Sigh* I need to attend some art supply anonymous meetings or something...
The collection has grown since this picture and spilled into 4 of these cases...Did I mention I'm a collector?

No comments:

Post a Comment