Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Let them eat Cupcakes!

 I fell in love with this designer. Her characters are so adorable. This one is Marie Antoinette from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. I'm not used to using stamps for my characters instead of printed Digis. I'll admit it took some getting used to and was very frustrating at first, but once I got a clean image to work with, I was able to scan it in and now I'll be able to work with it easier in the future.
I had a lot of fun with her hair. I had the recent Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette in mind when I colored her, keeping the colors very candy gloss.












 I can't live without my Distress Inks.

Add caption
So, this all went into a Birthday Card for my co-worker. I made her a cheesecake, but cupcakes just sounded cuter (And usually more what I'm known for)

And this was the finished card. Sparkles and pastels. Very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment