Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pixie Dust

I made this birthday card for my husband's grandmother (Mimi, as we call her) She's so sweet and has these incredible gardens that I love looking at whenever we visit, so I thought this sweet little pixie with her little flower hat was perfect.
I colored her with copics using some combinations I've never used before.

Skin: E00, E02, E04, E11, E93 & E95
Hair: BG000, BG01 & V25
Hat: YG21,YG41 & BG96
Dress: RV21, R35, RV29, R59, BG000, BG01 & V25
Wings:BG0000, BG000 & V23

The hair combination kind of made her hair look like pretty yarn, which I thought was a kind of neat affect and I really love that her whole outfit looks like it could be made of pieces of flowers.

I added a little Webster's Pages trim and little wooden mushrooms

I can never seem to capture this in photos, but I also used the Copic Spica glitter pen to add some shimmer to her wings and I used a white Gelly pen for all the highlights in her eyes, lips and cheeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment