Sunday, September 1, 2013

SOG Card Swap

Last month Some Odd Girl did a fun Card Swap where members of the Ning put their name in and were paired with other members and we each made a card and sent it to our secret swap partner. It was so much fun! It was like Secret Santa, only better! I was paired with Corinne, one of the SOG DT's (I know, lucky, right?) Her card was Ah-Mazing and I only hope I did her's the justice it deserved. (You can see the lovely card I got in the mail here)

I used Happy Gwen from the digi section. There are not many digi's of Gwen, but I have both, and I think all the clear stamps too. I love this character, maybe the best. Maybe....

I used Echo Park Sweet Day papers and a Copic combo I've never used before on her dress. I really like how it turned out kind of iridescent looking.

Skin: E00, E01, E04, E11, R20, E93, E37
Hair: E21, E99, E39 & E59
Dress: Y11, V22, RV66 & RV69

I added a little felt flower to the sentiment band and then I glued....a lot...of 6mm French clear sequins to the background because this sweet girl needed bling.

I had fun giving her cute little freckles, even though I had my own *Snickers* Even a few little ones across the bridge of her nose. These are the downfalls of living somewhere sunny...which I think this Gwen totally does with her pretty little tropical sundress.

I hope you all like it, and more importantly that Corinne liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment