Tuesday, March 4, 2014

SOG Clear Release - Hipster Pets

Hello my dapper friends! It's day two of the new Hipster clear stamp release and today we're bringing you Hipster Pets! I actually made two projects with them, because I just couldn't resist the cute! The first is my dapper fox. I've named him Lord Swishytail. I used a book page for the back and stamped him directly on the page and then I colored him using Tim Holtz Distress Markers. I love the way the copy still shows through a little through the ink. I used a piece of vellum behind his monocle and added the bowler hat and mustache add on stamps in the set. 

The next I've named Captain Whiskermittens. He's quite dapper as well, and I think he and Lord Swishytail would get along famously. I actually used the reverse cuts from the Fox card to make the Cat's card and added some more of the Fancy Pants Swagger paper and coordinating bakers twine and buttons.

I adore this set, and I know you will too. Pick it up at the shop, and while you're at it, pick up Hipster Kody and sneak a peek at tomorrow's release! Don't forget to join us at the Facebook release party!

No comments:

Post a Comment