Tuesday, March 11, 2014

SOG Digi Tuesday - Strolling Mae & Nurse Kaylee

Another good morning! Today I am bringing you a couple of creations using two new Digi's being released at Some Odd Girl today! The first is Strolling Mae, which bears an uncanny resemblance to our DT Coordinator, the lovely Leah L'Orange. So, I had a lot of fun coloring the adorable image up so that it looked even more like her! I used Cosmo Cricket papers from the Creative Girl 8x8 stack and a couple rub-one and flair.


For card number two, I used the new Nurse Kaylee! This has been a big request over at the Facebook Group, so it was fun to see it come to fruition. Great image for a get well soon card, but I kept it more general using the 'You can fix anything' sentiment from the Steampunk Kaylee set.I like the little heart paper, which looks like the lines on a heart monitor....only a bit more literal. *Snicker*


I hope you all enjoy the new release, and don't forget to submit your projects to this month's 'Pot O' Gold' challenge! See you soon!

**April 1st 2014 this blog is permanently shifting to my website - Find it now at Digitallace.net

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, you colored them gorgeously!!!
    Love both fabby creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards and I love the arrows on the Nurse card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D thanks for the shout-out here, darl. and your card is fabulous, regardless of WHO she's modeled after. ha! (p.s. - well done with those papers from Creative Girl - i have been struggling with those particular patterns!)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete