Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Some Odd Girl Digi Tuesday - Grandpa Feeds the Ducks


 If you haven't seen already, there are two new images in the Some Odd Girl shop! This one is called Grandpa Feeds the Ducks and it's the latest addition to the Grand series. I am totally in love with this card. I had so much fun coloring him and his cute little duckies! The sentiment is from the clear stamp set Renew, and I think it works perfectly with the clear-screened 'Today' embellishment. I love him with the Fancy Pants Park Bench papers and the wee little yellow buttons.

I hope you enjoyed my project today! There is still time to squeak in your project to the Some Odd Girl Monthly Challenge. This month is Pot O' Gold! It goes through the 30th!




**April 1st 2014 this blog is permanently shifting to my website - Find it now at Digitallace.net

1 comment: