Sunday, March 10, 2013

Some Odd Girl - March Sketch Challenge

Today's inspiration came from a few difference sources. My favorite nephew's birthday is this month, so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to enter the Boys Only challenge, over at the Some Odd Girl blog. And since since I'm a woman of very limited free time, I decided to - what? Multitask! And I also used the inspiration from the March Sketch challenge at the same time.

This is Puppy-Tobie from Some Odd Girl. I've been dying to use him and this seemed like the perfect occasion.

Isn't he a cutie. I've found myself having a few little dudes in my life now, and Tobie seems to fit every occasion with them, which is awesome.

Some of you might have noticed my other inspiration, and that is one of my favorite cartoons, Invader Zim. As soon as I thought of this stamp and my little nephew, I immediately thought of Gir, the little robot that dresses like a little green dog to 'blend in'. *Giggles*

The sentiment is from the Make a Statement clear stamp (Also Some Odd Girl) and the paper is from Die Cuts with a View 'Green Stack'

Copics Used:
Skin: EOO, E000, E01, E93 & E57
Hair: E33, E35 & E 37
Top: YG13, YG17 & YG67. R14 & R17. N1-N8
Jeans: B97, B99, B41 & B45

(R29 & YR09 used as accents on shirt and shoes)


OH! And I finally finished my watermark. What do you guys think?

3 comments:

  1. Tobie is one of my favorites, especially this one. You colored it up perfectly!! Loving how you used that sentiment set too.. :) So happy you joined us at Some Odd Girl this month, and your new watermark looks great!!
    Hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! This is such a great guy card! I am terrible at guy cards, I always end up using the girls! lol! Thanks for joining the SOG challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love Tobie with his cute hoodie! This really is a cool boy card Alexis. Thanks for playing at SOG this month. Good luck. X

    ReplyDelete